1. Detailed Hydrologic and Hydraulic calculations
must be submitted showing effect of proposed
wall on existing 100-year flood elevation.
2. Federal flood insurance study information must be
used if the study is completed for the subject
municipality or township.
3. Project must be consistent with local floodplain
4. Any existing outfall pipe(s) should be extended (if
necessary) to avoid blocking the outlet.
5. Indicate first floor elevations for all existing and
NOTE: Use of U.S.G.S. quadrangle
map(s) is recommended.
do hereby certify pursuant to the penalties of 18 Pa.
C.S.A. Sec. 4904 to the best of my knowledge,
information and belief, that the information contained in
the accompanying plans, specifications and reports has
been prepared in accordance with accepted engineering
practice, is true and correct, and is in conformance with
Chapter 105 of the rules and regulations of the
Department of Environmental Protection.”
NAME OF STREAM
AT OR NEAR
TOWN, TOWNSHIP & COUNTY
must also be submitted.